Friday, September 20, 2013

Ano ang Kulay ng mga Nakalimutang Pangarap (What are the Colors of Forgotten Dreams?) by Jose Javier Reyes

 Ano ang Kulay ng mga Nakalimutang Pangarap (What are the Colors of Forgotten Dreams?) by Jose Javier Reyes was a film about mortality, loyalty, relationship, and loyalty. 


 















 This film was one of the entries in the Sineng Pambansa or the National Film Festival 2013. There are many entries for the Sineng Pambansa but I only watched one film, and it was Ano ang Kulay ng mga Nakalimutang Pangarap.



In this film, it traces the life of Teresa, who has dedicated for sixty years as being a nanny to a middle class family. Teresa almost treats them as a family. The matriarch died and buried, while the land properties were been handled by her children. As I mentioned the properties and the children, I got confused on how does the situation of Teresa where will lead to. 

This is the only film that I've watched in the Sineng Pambansa and I will suggest this to my friends and also to my family to watch this film because everyone of us can relate into this movie.


As I have watched Ano Ang Kulay ng mga Nakalimutang Pangarap (What are the Colors of Forgotten Dreams) in the cinema of Mall of Asia with my friends. One of my friends suggests it to me to watch this movie because it was a great movie and some popular actors and actresses perform excellently in acting. So as I watched the movie, I realized that the story was more realistic. But it would be a really nice movie if they
end it up with a detailed ending. On the ending, it didn’t continue and shown on what and how was Teresa supposed to do with her entire life. But what I came into my mind on the ending was Teresa is about to start a new life by being alone and not returning back into the person she has taken care of.





When the time came that the family was living in the other country, they can’t decide on how they will return Teresa into her relatives because they will leave soon respectively in other countries. What I really do cried most of the time is when the siblings talk about their old age nanny, Teresa, on how they were supposed to return Teresa to her relatives, and when that time, Teresa heard about her life on how she was supposed to be with the home of aged. 


On the side of the children of the matriarch, the eldest and the middle child decide to sell all the land properties of their mother including their own house, which it had a lot of memories to them since they were kids. Then the youngest child agrees in selling the house, but he doesn’t want to sell their own house, which is their only home. 


This movie shows that even though we know that we’re have been loved by the others, doesn’t mean that most of them loves you. Don’t expect too much because it will only get us easily hurt. But being loyal to one another is the best feeling that we’ll ever had. 



I like the movie because it shows on how the relationship of a person last into years with other person. In this kind of film, it tells about the mortality, memories, and loyalty that people can relate to. So what does this film pointed out was to become loyal to the person whom we’ve ever trusted.

Therefore, I conclude that we should be loyal and trust a person that is willing to.

No comments:

Post a Comment